- DATE(S) : June 7, 2016 (5:00pm - 8:00pm)
- URL : https://www.sempdx.org/
- ADDRESS : Portland, OR United States
Portland’s premier search organization hosts a monthly event series, and its June edition will feature Director of SEO Leslie To, holding court on how to leverage analytics to drive SEO strategy and optimizations.
Leslie’s talk will include a number of takeaways, including:
- The limits of standard reporting and how to curate custom reports that matter
- How to focus on the right KPIs and tune out unnecessary noise
- Careful segmentation of your data set that allows you to see performance trends and optimization opportunities
The event will be held June 7 at the Bridgeport Brewpub; doors open at 5. If you’re in Portland, come by and say hello (and prepare to take a lot of notes; her presentations have drawn raves at events like SMX).