Here are Manny’s key takeaways:
1. Set up remarketing lists in order for them to build, even if you’re not running video ads.
2. Define what you’re trying to achieve. The goal will determine which ad units you’ll use.
3. Create campaigns so that they’re segmented enough for you to be able to discern which is helping you meet your goals.
4. Make sure you have a regular and aggressive schedule for placement optimization.
5. YouTube is a social community, so go back and engage with comments.
That’s all for now. Follow this wisdom, and you’ll be a YouTube expert in no time!