Here are Lisa’s key takeaways:
1. Focus on planning and being prepared.
2. Review keywords, making sure seasonal keywords are active. Prepare seasonal ad copy. Edit and schedule sitelinks and call-out extensions. Review the budgets.
3. Landing pages: make sure they match ads in offer and are optimized for sales. Make sure you have mobile-optimized pages.
4. Make sure there is a mobile ad version, not just a desktop ad. Considers users’ behavior and what they want to do on mobile.
5. Remove holiday ads at the end of the season. Re-set for post-holidays.
See you in two weeks!
Have a killer topic we should cover on the show? Let us know in the comments, or at email@example.com.