Does the above image look familiar to you? You’re not alone. I (and many of my 3Q colleagues) have spent hours recently waiting for the new AdWords Editor to review and accept campaign changes. We’re not that patient — and we haven’t had much support from Google — so we went ahead and found a workaround that’s had 100% success.
It goes like this:
1. If you’re stuck in the Accept changes loop, cancel it.
2. Select “Get Recent Changes”.
3. Select just one small campaign, and un-select all other campaigns.
4. Download the campaign.
5. Try the “Review Changes” step again (“accept” should take seconds).
6. Repeat step 2, but this time select all campaigns.
For whatever reason, this process seems to re-set AWE and makes accepting changes exponentially faster. If you’ve found other workarounds, we’d love to hear about them in the comments!