- DATE(S) : February 17, 2016 (10:00am - 11:00am)
- URL : https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&partnerref=3QDigital&eventid=1124460&sessionid=1&key=80D9F4EFAE634EC076D79DE0424CFF24®Tag=&sourcepage=register
- ADDRESS :
Scientists in Antarctica are downloading mobile games. Parents in Kenya worry about kids using too much tech. Islanders in American Samoa connect with 4G, and sherpas in Nepal chat on their smartphones while lugging 75-pound loads. What’s happening? The mobile economy is reaching a global tipping point. And panelists Craig Weinberg (our VP of Mobile Services) and Tune Mobile Economist John Koetsier will walk you through just what that means in a free AdWeek webinar at 10 a.m. PT on February 17.
Get an exclusive look at TUNE’s Global Mobile 2016 report and find out why this is the year mobile becomes the essential communications tool not just for developed nations, but for all of humanity. The findings are based on TUNE’s measurement of more than 400,000 gigabytes of marketing data from every corner of the planet: hundreds of billions of marketing actions and billions upon billions of mobile installs. You’ll find out:
- How the mobile ecosystem is changing globally and what’s driving this change
- Which countries and categories are leading the different facets of mobile
- What this change means for marketers and brands through 2020