Pinterest is known as the planner’s platform… but it’s more than that, it’s also the motivated planner’s platform. 72% of Pinterest users say that Pinterest influences ideas in their everyday lives, and 1 out of 2 Pinners have made a purchase after seeing a Promoted Pin. Additionally, unlike other social platforms that see holiday spikes primarily around Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas, Pinterest sees holiday and celebration pinning and purchasing all year round. That is an incredible prospecting and conversion opportunity, especially for retailers, who historically do very well on the platform.
Join 3Q Digital and Pinterest for a live webinar on Thursday, January 25th at 2pm ET / 11am PT where we’ll dive into how retail brands can take plan their Pinterest advertising to take advantage of search spikes 365 days a year. We’ll also discuss:
– How to take advantage of long-tail campaigns for evergreen prospecting
– When to begin retail holiday promotions (hint: it’s not when you think)
– How to stay on top of, and reach decision makers for, year-round trends such as weddings and birthdays
– What advertising strategies will work best for your brand
– Best creative practices for retail brands