Marketers are spending billions of dollars on social media advertising. Mostly that’s because paid social ads work. There are several essential elements of paid social advertising campaigns including visually engaging ad creative, precise targeting, frequent testing, and optimization.
In this webinar, Merove Heifetz, Director of SEO and Digital Strategy at Acceleration Partners and Brad O’Brien, VP of Social and Native Advertising at 3Q Digital, will discuss key strategies for developing effective ad creative for the top social channels. Whether you’re running ads on desktop mobile or a combination of two, discover what elements ensure those ads successfully drive awareness and conversions.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How top brands are benefiting from paid ads on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- How Facebook and Instagram ads relate and what the key differences are
- What advertising elements generate clicks and downstream actions like signups, installs, purchases, and form completions
- How to use your customer buyer’s journey for optimization
- How publishers can leverage Instagram and Pinterest for affiliate marketing