More intrigue, upsets, and over 12,000 votes later, we’re into the Sweet 16 of the 2013 SEM Tournament!
Some big names, including SEOmoz’s Joanna Lord, RKG’s George Michie, and our own CEO, David Rodnitzky, fell in round 2. With the dust still settling, here are your Sweet 16 matchups:
– Clickz honcho Andrew Goodman vs. 2012 champion Brad Geddes
– Third Door Media men Chris Sherman vs. Danny Sullivan
– Searchforce CEO Dhiren D’Souza vs. iProspect founder Fredrick Marckini
– SearchEngineLand’s Greg Sterling vs. Fang Digital’s Jeff Ferguson
– 2012 runner-up Joseph Kerschbaum vs. Big Click Co. founder Lisa Raehsler
– Acquisio’s Marc Poirier vs. FindMeFaster’s Matt Van Wagner
– PageZero’s Mona Elesseily vs. HeroConf and PPC Hero founder Pat East
– Google’s Sergey Brin vs. ShopatHome’s Tim Mayer
Voting for this round runs through Monday at noon PT. Good luck to our remaining marketing titans!
– Hillary Read