There were no seeds assigned in PPC Associates’ first annual Most Influential SEM Tournament. But newly crowned champion Brad Geddes, a runaway finals winner over Joe Kerschbaum in a contest that closed today at 12 p.m. PT, proved without a doubt that he was number one.
“I’ve been a fan of Brad since he was known as ‘eWhisper’ back in the early 2000s,” PPC Associates CEO David Rodnitzky, the tournament’s creator, said. “His knowledge of SEM is unparalleled, and I’m not at all surprised he was crowned most influential SEM by his peers.”
@bgtheory’s tournament conquests, in order:
– Acquity CEO Chris Dalton
– SearchEngineLand executive editor @CJSherman
– SearchEngineLand editor-in-chief @dannysullivan
– Kenshoo CMO @aarongoldman
– Searchforce founder Dhiren D’Souza
– Clix Marketing VP @joekerschbaum
Our hearty congrats to Brad and to the entire field for a great tournament — over 46,000 votes were cast!
Two more things: 1) if you have nominations for the 2013 field, please leave them in the comments; 2) enjoy the slideshow!
– Hillary Read, Marketing Manager