We love our offices at 3Q – and our awesome office managers, who are as competitive as they are fun. We continue our “Best 3Q Office” series with Erin Thomas describing the highlights of our San Francisco spread – our biggest and buzziest digs with the rarest of San Francisco amenities: parking.
All the clients and job candidates who walk through the door tell me how cool this office is, repeatedly. Of course, I already know that. There’s definitely a vibe here. The open space lends itself to collaboration. The minds in here are incredibly intelligent, strong-willed, proud, and genuinely excited about the work they produce. The drive to succeed is infectious. I’m constantly inspired to come in everyday.
These are the top reasons I love this office (in addition to it just being cool):
1. Pepper (Victoria Cao’s dog- he gets really excited during All Hands).
2. Grub from grill masters Jack Stampl and Jay Prober on the BBQ.
3. The balcony is a great spot for a sunbathing/standing desk combo.
4. The kegerator features rotating seasonal selections by Will Payne and the SF Beer Committee.
5. Cornhole is a great ending to any workday. Bonus points in the summer or on Giants’ game day.
6. The Xbox – to broadcast Warriors playoff games or my favorite Pandora station (’90s Hip-Hop).
7. Proximity to AT&T Park, especially when we’re invited to client/partner suites.
8. CBGB wallpaper – A never-ending list of performers from the past. I could stare at it forever.
9. SOMA (our neighborhood) has the best weather in SF and some amazing eats.
10. The people!!! I especially enjoy terrible attempts of singing Happy Birthday.