We have identified five core values that we see over and over again in our best team members. Our goal is to have everyone on the team live these values. These values, in order of importance, are:
1. Own It!: The best team members at 3Q act like small business owners – they are proactive, passionate, have a strong point of view, over-communicate, and don’t take no for an answer!
2. Act for the Greater Good: We value people who are constantly thinking about what is good for the team before they think about their own self-interest. People who volunteer to mentor younger teammates, help a team member on a tough assignment, or seek to build positivity and teamwork throughout the organization are our most prized contributors.
3. Everyone is a Client: We are a client-services business, so it is vital to have team members who are passionate about service. This not only means service to clients (which is a given), but service to vendors, teammates, and peers as well.
4. Innovate: Our success as a company has been built on a foundation of innovative processes, like the Lin-Rodnitzky Ratio, Alpha-Beta Process, and Social Pyramid. To continue to grow, we need to continue to innovate. We value team members who can drive innovation across the company.
5. Do The Math: We love data, and we love digging into it. Math and data is at the core of what we do. Team members who can use statistics and information for the betterment of clients and their peers are highly valued.