This is the subhead for the blog post
Well, it’s been a busy September, what with trying to run a business, plan a conference, raise a toddler, manage a LinkedIN group, and even occasionally try to write about Hawkeye football! As a result my blog posting has suffered.
But all the while, I’ve had some good ideas for what to write about, once the time miraculously appears. So to help me prioritize these articles, and to show me that there are people besides Digant, Jeremy, and Steve who read this blog, add a comment to this post about the topic you most want to read. Here are the nominees:
- Google is like an early-stage VC, Amazon is like a private equity firm. An analysis of how the two companies take different approaches to building products, and which one will be more successful.
- SEO is easy, SEM is tough. Why SEO can be done by anyone but SEM cannot.
- Advice for young start-up employees from a middle-aged cynic. Lessons I’ve learned to help you avoid joining the wrong start-up.
- Is network marketing a scam or not? Trying to figure out whether there is *any* value to network marketing schemes.
- Google – good at telling you when you aren’t spending enough money, not so good at telling you to cut your spend. The “innovations” from Google AdWords always seem to be one-sided.
So what do you think? I’m all ears and I’ve got some plane trips coming up, which is always a good time to finish a blog post!