Triggit releases native retargeting data
Published: August 6, 2014
Author: Hillary Read
Native advertising is all the rage in digital marketing, and so is retargeting…so what happens when the two are combined? Triggit recently released an infographic spotlighting the data gathered from eMarketer, Hexagram, MDG Advertising, Sharethrough, and Triggit’s own launch of a dynamic native retargeting beta last month.
Some takeaways from the infographic (which requires that you fill out a download form to view in its entirety):
– Dynamic ads drive up to 5X higher CTR and 2X higher ROI than static ads
– Native, in-feed ads are seen 52% more than banner ads
– 70% of consumers want to learn about products through content vs. traditional advertising
– 90% of publishers already offer, or want to offer, native
– 67% of advertisers already use native advertising to provide more relevant messaging
– 1.6X: Amount native spend is expected to increase in the next 3 years, outpacing display growth each year
– $4.6 bln: Projected annual native ad spend in 2017, up from $2.36 in 2013
Add these stats to retargeting’s proven ability to serve ads catering to real-time purchasing intent, and this definitely looks like a technology to watch. Kudos to Triggit on expanding its reach from Facebook’s News Feed to others around the internet…and watch for dynamic native ads coming your way.