This is the subhead for the blog post
We had a good year on the ol’ 3Q blog, and our top 10 most-read posts show just how far we’ve come from our days as an SEM agency.
This year’s top posts run the gamut from SEM to analytics to mobile to social to native to creative – and from tactical to strategic. Enjoy!
1) 3Q Accelerate Team Lead Neeraja Koneru explained four things you need to know about display select keywords on the GDN.
2) Display Account Manager Sophia Fen broke down the GDN vs. ADX to help you determine which is better for you.
3) Account Manager Ashley Mo whipped up a super-helpful post on how to upload HTML 5 ads on AdWords.
4) Account Director Caitlin Halpert helped Google Analytics newbies get their feet set with a post on universal best practices in GA.
5) VP of Client Services Ada Pally broke down 10 critical RLSA techniques that have become more important with Google’s new SERP layout.
6) Account Director Will Aronson’s primer on mobile helps performance marketers get up to speed.
7) Caitlin’s second top-10 post covered the five most useful reports in AdWords.
8) Native Advertising Account Manager Dave Hennessy checked in with five strategies for optimizing native campaigns.
9) Social Account Manager James Houchin detailed the insightful results of a Facebook lift test (great to know if you’re assessing the value of Facebook ads).
10) Designer Amanda Trieu dished up best visual practices for small banner ads.
Here’s to a happy and healthy 2017!