This is the subhead for the blog post
Trouvé Media is looking for a search engine (PPC) analyst/online marketing analyst to help manage over $2 million in advertising spend. You will be working with various clients and internal development teams to increase web traffic and revenue in our online campaigns.
– Working with large data sets in Excel and Access
– Analyzing search marketing performance data
– In-depth industry research
– Writing targeted ads
– Collaborating with the website design team
– Working closely with Google, Yahoo, and MSN on media buys.
Prior search engine marketing experience is not required, but you must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and someone who is able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
You should also possess:
– 2+ years of professional job experience
– Bachelor’s degree
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Written, communication, and research skills
– Leadership skills.
– Very competitive salary by industry standards
– Full health, dental, and vision insurance, plus chiropractic and acupuncture services
– Free food and drinks
– Foosball, ping pong, and Rock Band
– Modern office with a complete view of the San Francisco Bay.
Trouvé Media is an online marketing, publishing and lead generation firm that owns dozens of small, niche websites in specifically targeted areas. By creating and acquiring original, authoritative web properties, we link consumers with useful information and connect advertisers to qualified leads. The company is self-funded, profitable, has approximately 20 employees, and is growing quickly. We’re in full Internet start-up mode (free food/drinks, ping pong, foosball, offsite retreats, year-end trips, and all). Trouvé is located just 20 miles South of San Francisco in Burlingame, CA, and easily accessible from BART.
To apply: email@example.com