One Free Ticket to ADSPACE ($450 Value!) Up for Grabs!
Published: April 15, 2009
Author: David Rodnitzky
A few months ago I ran a “identify the mystery client” promotion on Blogation. Mike from LA ended up winning the grand prize – a free ticket to ADSPACE. Well, sadly, Mike had to decline the ticket due to scheduling conflicts. But hey, Mike’s loss is your gain! I’m putting the free ticket up for grabs again. Here’s the new contest. There are eight questions below about ADSPACE. First person to comment back with all the correct answers wins the ticket!
Reminder, the show is April 22 in San Francisco, so make sure you’ll be here on that date before you win the ticket!
Here we go!
- Name one sponsor of ADSPACE.
- Name the Google team member(s) speaking on the Advertising track.
- Which of the following companies is not speaking at ADSPACE: Facebook, MSN, Yahoo, Amazon.
- Which panel am I speaking on or moderating? (Who am I? Why am I here?)
- What’s the 20% off discount code for ADSPACE?
- What is the profile name of official ADSPACE twitter account?
- Does a ticket to ADSPACE get you access to the AdTech exhibit hall and keynotes, or just the exhibit hall?
- How much will it cost to register for ADSPACE on the day of the show?