Know Any Great Senior SEM Folks? A Trip to Thailand If You Do!
Published: July 27, 2011
Author: David Rodnitzky
Despite the potential for global economic collapse in the next week or two, Silicon Valley is booming. As such, my online marketing agency – PPC Associates – now has a high-class problem – we might not have enough staff to handle the influx of new clients! That’s where I’m hoping you can help. I’m looking to hire for multiple positions and I hope you might know someone who could be a fit.
In addition to the warm fuzzies you’ll get from helping out a friend, for every new hire you help me find, I’ll fly you and a friend to Thailand, put you up in nice hotels, and even pay for meals. More on this below, but first, here’s the types of people I’m looking for:
– Senior SEM Account Managers: Generally at least 3 years of SEM experience. Location can be anywhere in the world – we offer 100% telecommuting! Agency experience a plus, but not required.
– Display Media Buyer: Someone with experience on DSPs, ad exchanges, Google Display, ad serving, creative briefs, media buy negotiation and ad creative testing. 1+ years of experience. Location preferably in San Francisco but will consider telecommuters if they are, like, totally awesome.
So now back to the Thailand trip. Here’s a description of this amazing vacation that I want to buy you:
Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, fascinating culture, exotic architecture, and ancient ruins. This tour showcases some of the highlights of this magnificent country, including the bustling capital city of Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and the historic River Kwai—all for an amazingly affordable price, despite the huge fluctuations in exchange rates between the U.S. Dollar and Thai Baht that have caused tour prices to Asia’s favorite destination to skyrocket. At prices this low, you can be sure that this tour will sell out quickly, so hurry to reserve your space soon!
– Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles via China Airlines including fuel surcharges
– Intra-Thailand transportation and transfers
– Accommodations at Superior First Class hotels
– Full buffet breakfast daily and 1 dinner
– Sightseeing tours
– Professional, English-speaking tour guides
– Optional extensions to Angkor Wat and Phuket Island
This trip has a retail value of $2300! Note: I’ll actually give you the $2300 and you can do whatever you want with it, but I figured it would sound more enticing if the incentive was a trip to Thailand.
If you know anyone great, just email me their resume at david at ppcassociates.com or make an intro!