Kick-a** PPC tips recap: platforms
Published: November 1, 2013
Author: Molly Shotwell
In case you missed it — and there’s probably no way you caught all 100 — we kicked off the year with a #100PPCtips100days series on Twitter, and we’re recapping them by category for you each week! (Note: click on each tip to read an expanded blog post.)
Today’s installment: kick-a** tips on platforms!
- Tip: If you’re marketing a “new mousetrap,” explore contextual advertising before search.
- Tip: adCenter reps will help you research the keywords your competitors are buying (!).
- Tip: Fed up with Search Partners? Try a simple hack before turning them off.
- Tip: adCenter, unlike AdWords, offers Search Partner exclusion.
- Tip: adCenter lets you bid on “Rich Ads” in search to protect your brand queries.
- Tip: If you’re running GDN and not running a DCO campaign, you’re blowing it!
- Tip: B2B companies should explore vertical search engines (e.g. FindLaw) for more affordable traffic.
- Tip: adCenter, unlike AdWords, offers pixel-length flexibility. Use it.
Stay tuned for our next recap: QA!