This is the subhead for the blog post
This is from my friend Mike. If you are interested in this position (company confidential), email him at email@example.com.
Note that this position is for a ‘search engine analytics/research’ type company.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Development Managers (BDM’s) are tasked with introducing the product to potential customers. They are responsible for the sustained growth and profitability of the company — including achievement of monthly sales performance targets, and are key contributors to the long- term success of the business.
• Achieve new business sales targets on a monthly/quarterly basis
• Build referral and lead generation networks
• Maintain accuracy of prospect database
• Actively manage and accurately forecast sales pipeline
• Meet with approximately 25 new prospects per month
• Attend team and individual training programs
• Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual performance reviews
• 3-5 years of demonstrated track record of success in on-line sales
• Relevant Four-Year, Bachelor’s Degree
• Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
• Persistent, thorough, and aggressive prospecting skills
• Superior time management and organizational skills – required!
• Strong presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented with excellent follow-up habits
• A diligent work ethic and the drive to “go the extra mile”
• Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Resourceful and highly motivated to succeed
• Familiarity with syndicated research services or ratings service, preferred
• Approximately one week per month