This is the subhead for the blog post
If you haven’t read Part 1 of our Intro to Quora series, stop now! Read it here. Done? Okay, now you can start Part 2!
Quora has become a hot topic for those in the paid media world lately. With low CPCs and seemingly endless topics to target, it’s no wonder everyone is looking to jump onboard this platform expansion train. Before you start diving into running campaigns, you’ll have to set up your account. Luckily, account creation on Quora is one of the easiest you’ll find on any platform! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create your Quora account.
1. When you visit Quora.com, you will be greeted by a few different ways to create an account: Continue with Google, continue with Facebook, or continue with email. If you’re planning on using this for a business account, it’s recommended to use “continue with email.”
Signup is simple – with the Google or Facebook options, you will be asked for permission to use either account, and Quora takes care of the rest. With the email option, you will only need a first and last name, email address, and password.
2. After you create an account, you’ll be taken to the Quora feed and asked what your interests are. Every user completes this step, and this information is used in the advertising side.
3. Once you’ve created your account, you’ll need to create an Ad Account, which can be done here. This is where you’ll enter your account name and business information. You don’t have to set up billing immediately, but you will need to do so before you launch an ad campaign.
4. Completing the ad account creation will take you to the Ads Manager dashboard, seen below. You’re then able to create and run campaigns.
5. If you’re looking to access your Ads Manager while on the Quora feed, look for the profile option in the top right next to the “add question” button. Here is where you will find your ads manager option.
Keep your eyes open for Part 3 of this series, where I’ll dive into the advertising campaign structure on Quora!