This is the subhead for the blog post
Amazon has recently updated its User Interface with more advanced capabilities. If you are currently using Seller Central, you may recognize it. Below is a quick rundown of the updates made — and a few advantages Seller Central continues to hold.
New UI Updates
- More advanced Campaign filter: status, targeting, budget, metrics
- Simple chart conveying performance by day for any metric
- Ability to view orders at the Campaign level
- FINALLY, you can export a report of your current view
- View all ad types in one view (Sponsored, Headline, and Product)
Ad Performance (Sponsored Ads)
View individual performance of all the ads you place into each ad group.
Even with these improvements, there are still some advantages to running your Sponsored ads in Seller Central that Amazon Advertising needs to catch up on. These include:
Ad Groups (Sponsored Ads)
Place keywords into their own ad groups under one campaign. This allows you to:
- Decrease the number of campaigns to manage
- View performance, apply negative keywords, and create ads all at the ad group level
- Place campaign negative keywords that apply to all ad groups
View overall product data per ASIN in the same UI.
As mentioned, we’re a long way to go before we get fully useful functionality for Amazon Advertising reports – but it’s better than it was. As the platform matures and demand for more features grows, expect to see more improvements roll out.