This is the subhead for the blog post
Released a few months ago, Facebook Ads Manager for Excel is designed for the busy social manager who loves customizing reports in Excel and hates having to put up with downloading raw data from the Facebook UI. Never fear, this free plugin for Microsoft Excel allows you to create and edit custom Facebook reports directly in Excel. You can create and save templates to be re-used, or choose from a pre-existing Facebook template. Finally, you can now have more fun with pivot tables/custom views without the hassle of multiple raw data spreadsheets each time you need to refresh.
How Do I Get Started?
- Visit the Microsoft Office Store; click “Add”
- Open an Excel doc, and under “Insert”, select “My Add-Ins” and then “Facebook Ads Manager for Excel”
- You can then generate and edit reports as you would in Ads Manager!
- Once your report is generated, you can hit the “Refresh” button and THE DATA MAGICALLY REFRESHES.
What Does This Mean for Me? No More Exporting Multiple Reports
There are as many uses for this plugin as you can imagine. Some of the top benefits are:
- Having all your Facebook data in one place
- Only having to update formulas/formatting once
- Refreshing your Facebook data as needed
- The ability to edit reports in real-time (no more multiple downloads/files to keep track of)
- Utility for your daily check-ins, particularly if Ads Manager or Power Editor are down
- Could be most useful for one-off or custom client requests that fall outside of your weekly report template
What uses have you found for Facebook Ads Manager for Excel?