This is the subhead for the blog post
3Q Digital recently opened a Charlottesville office. It has grown rapidly, and our perks just keep getting better and better! Charlottesville – or, as we like to call it, “Cville” – is located in central Virginia in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We were recently ranked 3 out of 25 of the happiest cities in the US by National Geographic.
Here are a few reasons why we are the best 3Q office:
- We are located right off the most popular place in Cville, the downtown mall. The downtown mall is a pedestrian mall filled with the best restaurants and local shops. We are within walking distance of our favorite lunch and happy hour spots.
- Being located in the heart of the Blue Ridge mountains, we are surrounded by some of the best hiking that Virginia has to offer. Our office loves to hike and on the weekends many of us frequent Virginia’s most popular hike, Old Rag.
- The food is awesome! We have the most local eating establishments per capita of any city in VA. We never have any issues finding a great place to go for our weekly Wednesday lunches.
- Our office is never without plenty of caffeine and beer. We have nitro coffee and local beer on tap. This is definitely my favorite office perk.
- We never go hungry with our fully stocked snack closet (filled with Clif bars, Goldfish, trail mix, SmartPop, roasted chickpeas, and LaCroix).
- We like to have a lot of competitive fun! We have a dart board and a Wii with a ton of games ranging from FIFA to Mario Kart.
- We are surrounded by some of the best craft beer and wine. Within walking distance of our office, you can find five local breweries, making it a popular place for us to go to happy hours. Fun fact: all of our conference rooms are named after local breweries.
- We have the cutest office morale associates. It’s typical that four out of five days we have a pup in the office.