6 Things Google Could Change Tomorrow To Make Life Easier for SEMs
Published: August 14, 2009
Author: David Rodnitzky
Short post, because it is past midnight but here goes:
- Unlimited goals in Google Analytics per profile. Why in the heck do I have to create a new profile every time I go beyond four goals;
- Time of day conversion tracking in AdWords reporting. I want to do day-parting, but Google only gives me day of week conversion data. I hate log files;
- Allow campaign management companies to “clone” Google accounts to YSM and MSN. Search engine, please! (that is supposed to be said like a gangsta);
- One email address for multiple AdWords accounts. Every time a client gives me access to their account, I have to create a new email alias. Ugh.
- Don’t change account reps every three months. Can’t I just work with someone and get to know them at least a little bit?
- Parameter insertion a la MSN AdCenter. This is the only time you will see me giving credit to MSN for SEM innovation.
There are more I could add and for the record if this post was about YSM or MSN, the list would be longer, trust me . . . What did I miss?