10 resources for social media trends
Published: November 17, 2011
Author: Hillary Read
When I was a kid on a dairy farm in Vermont (pause to insert hayseed and step into my Osh Kosh B’Goshes), a tweet meant a baby chick just hatched, and a post was something that held a fence together. And a link was a sausage! (Pounding wizened, hungry fist.)
Anyway. I’m relatively new to this, which was not the best quality for a marketing manager of a cutting-edge SEM agency. So I had to learn fast. And here are some of the folks/blogs/posts who have helped most:
1. SearchEngineLand’s Danny Sullivan
2. emarketer.com – What do FB users expect from brands?
5. Olivier Blanchard – 10 truths about social media
7. Brian Solis – Whoops, I didn’t mean for you to read this
8. Joseph Baker
9. Searchengineland’s Ciaran Norris and the filter bubble of social media
10. Our own Todd Mintz, a senior account manager at PPC Associates and as thoughtfully prolific a tweeter/blogger as you’ll find.
As always, these lists are scattershot. I would love to know who I missed.
– Hillary Read, Marketing Manager
– Questions? Comments? Email us at blog at ppcassociates dot com.