It’s not often that I use the massive audience of this blog (all 12 of you) for work-related purposes, but the time has come! Adteractive is looking for a search engine optimization expert to lead our efforts in, surprisingly, SEO. Some of the incredible benefits of this job include:
- Reporting to me (you can even get sneak peek of up and coming Blogation articles)!;
- Joining a leader in performance-based marketing (over $100 million of profitable revenue, two years in a row and counting . . .);
- Driving an SEO strategy from start to finish (does SEO ever really finish?);
- Working at a fun place with Google-like perks (well, free sodas, breakfast food, and dinner at any rate).
What are we looking for:
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO. Preferably at least one year of experience, proven results;
- The ability to “talk the talk” when it comes to SEO technology. You don’t need to be able to execute an Apache re-write, but if you don’t know what it is, and how to tell an engineer what you want, this probably isn’t the job for you;
- A team player. Someone who works well with others, loves to be coached, and loves to coach others.
So, does this sound like you? Does it sound like someone you know? Does it sound like one hand clapping? If so, please drop me a line here: email@example.com. A resume is also helpful.
Oh, and if you want to see the official job posting, it’s here: