Let’s be honest: Google is our livelihood. Let’s be real: Google is no non-profit. The following is an entirely un-comprehensive list of some favorite references who aren’t afraid to call it like they see it regarding the monolith of the interwebs:
1. www.ihategoogle.org – Sporadically updated, but that URL hits you between the eyes.
2. Yelp CEO Jeremy Stoppelman (via SearchEngineLand’s Greg Sterling)
3. Rhea Drysdale – Go on, girl.
4. FairSearch – These guys mean business.
5. Mike Blumenthal – Google Places blogger extraordinaire.
6. Yext – Yeah, they’re a Google competitor. Still.
9. Small Business Search Marketing – a voice for the little guys.
Oh, I know I missed a bunch. Let me hear it.
– Hillary Read, Marketing Manager
– Questions? Comments? Email us at blog at ppcassociates dot com.